Did you predict the winners?
The 2018 SEMA Show drew more than 70,000 domestic and international buyers. The displays are segmented into 12 sections, and a New Products Showcase featured nearly 3,000 newly introduced parts, tools and components. In addition, the SEMA Show provides attendees with educational seminars, product demonstrations, special events, networking opportunities and more.
For us locals, it means traffice jam for 7 long days. Best time to use the tram and stay away from 2 mile radius of the Las Vegas Convention Center and Sands Expo.
Announcing the 2018 SEMA Battle of the Builders Winner!
Kyle Tucker was crowned the winner of the fifth-annual SEMA Battle of the Builders competition for his '69 Chevy Camaro during SEMA Ignited, the official SEMA Show after-party.
The New Product Award Winners are:
Congratulations to all the winners! Read all about it here... Collision Repair & Refinish Product Winner: ITW Evercoat, OPTEX Color Changing Body Filler and Putty Engineered New Product Winner: Flaming River Industries Inc., VDOG variable angle gear Exterior Accessory Product Winner: Lund International, AVS Aeroskin LightShield Hood Protector Interior Accessory Product Winner: Speed Dawg Shift Knobs, Dodge Drag Pack 1320 Racing Stripe Shift Knob Merchandising Display Winner: Dee Zee Inc., Rotary Running Board Display Mobile Electronics Product Winner: AAC, Trigger 4 Plus Off-Road/4-Wheel Drive Product Winner: Rancho/DynoMax, Rancho JL Wrangler Sport Suspension System Packaging Design Winner: Pedal Commander, Pedal Commander Performance Throttle Response Controller Performance-Racing Product Winner: ProCharger Supercharger Systems, ProCharger CrankDrive™ Supercharger Gear Drive Performance-Street Product Winner: Turbosmart, Kompact-EM Universal Blow Off Valve Powersports Product Winner: Warn Industries Inc., VRX 45-S Street Rod/Custom Car Product Winner: Flaming River Industries Inc., VDOG variable angle gear Tire and Related Product Winner: Cooper Tire, Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S Tools & Equipment Product Winner: Newarc Tech LLC, NewArc SRS-3 Portable Wheel Straightening System Van/Pickup/Sport-Utility Product Winner: Brandmotion, Radar Blind Spot System with Cross Traffic Detection Wheel and Related Product Winner: Wheel Pros, Asanti Wheels AB-816
Top 5 Favorite Experiences:
1. The Ford booth at the 2018 SEMA Show will highlight the following vehicles, in addition to its existing lineup:
’19 Ford Ranger, ’19 Edge ST, ’18 Ford Super Duty, ’18 All-New Ford EcoSport, ’18 Ford Expedition, ’18 Ford Mustang (2.3L EcoBoost/5.0L GT), ’18 F-150, ’18 Ford Raptor, ’18 Ford Transit.
2. Holley Performance - Several outstanding builds will be showcased in our Central Hall booth space (#22563): Mike Finnegan's Blasphemi 2.0, which has recently made the switch to Holley EFI will be present, along with David Freiburger's 1973 "F-Bomb" Camaro, Tom Bailey's 1969 Ford Talladega, a '69 Detroit Speed built convertible Camaro, along with Charlie Lillard's recently completed '65 Buick Riviera.
3. Jeep Overlanders - Overlanding has continued to grow ever more popular, and more custom-built Jeeps showed off tents, trailers, and campers at the 2018 SEMA Show.
4. Pirelli Tires - Pirelli is back once again to present its latest products at SEMA 2018, the top specialty automotive equipment show in North America – and this time with a musical note.
5. Kia - Dub Kia 900 - Made it to #6 on coolest cars at 2018 SEMA by cars.com You’ll notice that Kia was a familiar name at this year’s SEMA Show. With its horde of car- and truck-based concepts, Kia also turned its attention to the luxury and sports sedans lurking in its lineup.
Thanks for checking in. See you at SEMA 2019! Looking forward to seeing more hybrids.
Written by: Li Jackson
Produced by: Terence Jackson
TRADESHOWLIFE® is an online educational and media outlet where companies can share ideas, grow and be a social impact to their community. I write about things that matter to most of us. I cover trade shows and current events locally and nationally.
VP of Marketing, www.plus-studios.com, Sustainable Environments
Executive Director, www.rethinkworldwide.org, Social Impact
Founder/Editor, www.tradeshowlife.com, Corporate Responsibility